SEO SMO SEM 2021 Digital Marketing Article
We are glad that you are interested, we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their 2021 stories, opinions, and voice with our audience. Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive. However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
We cover SEM SEO SEA SMO Digital marketing including:
- Advice from the Experts – Marketing – SEO
- Blogging Tutorials
- Competitive Analysis/Competition
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Google Analytics
- How to Repurpose Your Snapchat Stories
- Influencer Marketing
- Making Money with your Website
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Metrics & Measurement
- Marketing Operations & Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Mobile Apps
- Online Innovation
- PPC – Pay per click
- Reputation Management
- Running a remote team/company
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Expert knowledge only – we already have a topic for beginner
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO tools Tutorials
- Small Business
- Social Media Updates Using Free Tools
- Social Media/Influencer Marketing
- Social Networks – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Start-up Marketing
- Web Traffic Generation
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- YouTube Marketing
Write For Us Guidelines:
We believe in the power of sharing, and we are very selective. If you have something you would like to share with us, send your ideas to the email address below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible (12 – 48 hours). We receive a lot of requests. Please be patient with us. We would be more than happy to publish your post as long as the following guidelines are met: Before you write or submit a story to us, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
Basics first, your article should not have grammatical or language errors. Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users, helping them hone their digital marketing skills, or keeping them updated.
Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images in HD. Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in the first person and speak to the readers directly. The content must be fresh and relevant to our site. You can write more if you have more valuable and useful points to mention.
After your guest post, it is approved, you will receive our guest post list of 9000 websites. Your site will get massive traffic from the USA, Canada, Europe, etc. All these websites are safe and have excellent DR, TF, CF, DA, etc.
When an administrator of a website asks money for a Write For Us, we call that a Sponsored Post, In the eyes of Google, you have paid for a backlink, it is not a guest post anymore. Example: Entrepreneur.com has never asked money to be a contributor.
Your post can be of any length over 2500 words as long as it contains quality content. Write quality articles for our audience. Don’t use your content as an advertising matter. Research-based and in-depth study articles on SEO are welcome. Articles spinning generated by the software are not accepted. We won’t publish any article with plagiarized content.
Don’t submit us any copied and modified content. We check your articles through multiple levels of plagiarism. Keyword stuffed articles are not considered. Write informative, resourceful, and enticing content for the audience.
- We accept articles in English, Spanish, and French content.
- The minimum length of your article should be 2500 words; we don’t have a word limit.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- The title of your post must be catchy and engaging.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- Video file or embed (URL) YouTube, FaceBook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Jetpack, Wistia, Vidyard, Sprout Video, Viewbix, Brightcove, Cincopa, Bonjoro, Hippo Video, JW Player is not accepted. IGVT it is accepted now.
- Submit us only articles written within the scope of SEM SEO SEA SMO.
- If your article mentions businesses or companies which you are associated with, mention that to our readers.
- Once your article has been published, you can’t post anywhere on the web.
- Our articles are for the benefit of our readers, so we don’t allow promotion in the post.
- Anything you want to say about yourself, you can mention it in your bio.
- We reserve the right to alter your content according to our blog style and update it in the future.
- We do not allow promotional links “ex: Amazon” in your article.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- If we select your story, it sent for review. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
- There is no charge.
Where to found the best free stock photos royalty to download?
Don’t use inappropriate images or copyright images owned by someone else. Please give the source of statistics and images or use free royalty website photos. The minimum size it 1200x large. Send us your large screenshots we will crop them later more simple for everyone.
How to submit your guest post?
Create your ready-to-publish article minimum of 2500 words. Turn your post into an editable Google Doc. Google can be finicky, which means creating your post as a Google Doc. Cutting and pasting if you’ve written it in Word rather than uploading a Word Doc to Drive. With four to ten HD images files or URL (including attribution) attached.
The first thing we will check; does the content contains plagiarism. If we even find just a line of plagiarism. We will refuse your Guest post. We want 100 percent original copy. Do not waste your time with us. A guest post of fewer than 2500 words, will also be refused, your Title – Meta description, and biography is not part of 2500, the form is at the bottom of the page.
Where Do You Need SEO Article Writing?
You need to be constantly thinking of search engine optimization factors wherever you write online. If you want to earn money from ads on your articles, lots of people need to see them. The only way that will happen is if your article gets onto page 1 of Google’s search results. You need to be thinking about SEO article writing when you are writing blog posts and forum posts, too, if you want any of the search engines to find them. The big three, Google, Yahoo, and Bing all rank an article higher if it is optimized for their spiders to read.
Why Do You Need to Improve Your SEO Article Writing?
Large amounts of money change hands as website owners pay SEO companies to get them to the top of Google’s search results. Some companies charge $1,500 – $7,000 a month, just to get you in the top five! SEO professionals have analyzed how search engines, especially Google, rank different articles and websites. SEO knowledge falls to the ground and has become general knowledge amongst website owners, who use these to improve their own search engine ranking. More and more website owners use these search engine optimization techniques, so the chances of a high search engine ranking without using SEO techniques fall.
Improve your SEO if you are serious about earning money, or forget the whole business because everyone else is improving theirs and your website or articles will soon be buried.
How Do You Improve the SEO of Your Article Writing?
To be totally upfront, nobody actually knows, except a handful of employees at Google. People have statistical analyses, showing this, and that will improve your search engine ranking, and that is what people preach as good SEO techniques. Google also changes its rules every six months or so, just to confuse everyone even more. They do this because of the way webmasters game the system; Google only wants “natural” search results and dislikes the idea of people artificially getting their websites higher than they “should be.” – Source: Medium.com
How does Google decide what results to show?
Google’s has three sets of customers:
- People who search
- Businesses that buy advertising space
- website owners who sell advertising space
The three groups are linked because Google sells space on its results pages to advertisers. Google also places ads on websites for businesses and takes a cut of any advertising income. Google tries to present a searcher with a perfect set of results. Perfect results are pages that match up to whatever the Searcher was looking for. All the search engines use software to analyze every web page on the Internet. It uses the analysis results to work out which pages match to a searcher’s needs the best. SEO is about convincing Google that your page has what the searcher is looking for. You need to decide which searchers you are going to target with your article.
How Do You Decide Which Searchers to Target?
Some searchers are more profitable than others. This is because advertisers will pay more to put their ads in front of certain searches. Advertisers will pay $40 a click to show their ads to some searchers.
There are four parts to deciding which searchers to target with your SEO article:
- How many searchers there are looking for a particular piece of knowledge
- How much advertisers will pay to place their ads in front of those searchers
- How many other websites are already competing for those searchers
- How likely those searchers are to click on Google’s ads
1 & 2 The Google Adsense free keyword tool will tell you this
3 If you click on any item in the left column of the results, the Adsense keyword tool gives you, you can see which websites are top of Google’s search results. You can also use the all in title: Your Keyword Phrase command to see the number of competing sites that use your keyword phrase in their title.
4 If there is an article page already on page 1 of the search results, then you have a chance. You can compete with blogs and article sites. The only tool I know of that will tell you the likelihood of searchers clicking is Market Samurai. This software has a free trial, so download it and do all your research during your trial. It also gives you the information from all 5 points in one table.
If you want to start without Market Samurai you can use a simple rule of thumb; People click on ads on review articles and articles that solve urgent problems. Articles that provide all the information get few clicks. Information articles get a few clicks. It is only once you have chosen a keyword phrase that you have a chance that you can even start looking at SEO. There are two parts of search engine optimization; On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
How Do You Improve Your On-Page Article SEO?
- Use your keyword phrase in your title
- Use your keyword phrase in H1 & H2 subheadings, twice
- Use your keyword scattered through your article, but only as often as reads naturally. Use a few instances where your keyword phrase is broken up, but still in the same order
- Use synonyms for your keyword scattered through your article
- Use related terms that Google expects to see, e.g., This article is mostly about Google, but I have included “Yahoo” and “Bing” in it as well
- If you use images, use Titles and Alt Text that include your keyword
- Use your keywords in your page or post description and tags
How Do You Improve Your Off-Page SEO?
- Get Links to your article from bookmark sites
- Get links into your article from sites that accept guest post
- Get links into your article from RSS feeds
- Get links to your article from social networking sites
- Get links into your article by guest posting on blogs
- Guest post search operators
How Do You Search For Guest Post?
- Your Keyword “guest post” | write for us “startup funding”
- Your Keyword “write for us”
- Your Keyword “guest article”
- Your Keyword “this is a guest post by”
- Your Keyword “contributing writer”
- Your Keyword “want to write for”
- Your Keyword “submit blog post”
- Your Keyword “contribute to our site”
- Your Keyword “guest column”
- Your Keyword “submit content”
- Your Keyword “submit your content”
- Your Keyword “submit post”
- Your Keyword “This post was written by”
- Your Keyword “guest post courtesy of ”
- Your Keyword “guest posting guidelines”
- Your Keyword “suggest a post”
- Your Keyword “submit an article”
- Your Keyword “contributor guidelines”
- Your Keyword “contributing writer”
- Your Keyword “submit news”
- Your Keyword “become a guest blogger”
- Your Keyword “guest blogger”
- Your Keyword “guest posts wanted”
- Your Keyword “looking for guest posts”
- Your Keyword “guest posts wanted”
- Your Keyword “guest poster wanted”
- Your Keyword “accepting guest posts”
- Your Keyword “writers wanted”
- Your Keyword “articles wanted”
- Your Keyword “become an author”
- Your Keyword “become a guest writer”
- Your Keyword “become a contributor”
- Your Keyword “submit a guest post”
- Your Keyword “submit an article”
- Your Keyword “submit article”
- Your Keyword “guest author”
- Your Keyword “send a tip”
- Your Keyword inurl: “guest blogger”
- Your Keyword inurl: “guest post”
- allintitle: Your Keyword + guest post
- How to find the best websites domain for a guest post?
- site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
- site:domain.com “guest post by”
- site:domain.com “contribute an article”
- site:domain.com “want to write”
- site:domain.com “submit your post”
- site:domain.com “become a contributor”
- site:domain.com “accepting guest posts”
- Sponsored post websites
- Free guest post websites
- Keyword + “top 10 resources”/”top resources”
- Keyword + “top 10 sites/”top sites”
- Keyword + “top 10 websites”/”top websites”
- Keyword + “top 10 articles”/ “top articles”
- Keyword + “top 10 tools”/”top tools”
- Keyword + “top 10 web resources”/”top web resources”
- Keyword + “top 10 internet resources”/”top internet resources”
- Keyword + “top 10 online resources”/”top online resources”
- Keyword + “recommended resources”/”suggested resources”
- Keyword + “useful resources”/”interesting resources”
- Keyword + “favorite resources”
- Keyword + “recommended sites”/”suggested sites”
- Keyword + “useful sites”/”interesting sites”
- Keyword + “favorite sites”
- Keyword + “recommended websites”/”suggested websites”
- Keyword + “useful websites & interesting websites”
- Keyword + “favorite websites”
- write for us Android
- write for us Baby
- write for us Travel
- write for us Magazine
- write for us startup funding
- write for us Technology
- write for us Software
- write for us education
- write for us environment
- write for us e-commerce
- write for us email marketing
- write for us blog
- write for us education blog
- write for us real estate
- write for us film
- write for us food
- write for us fitness
- write for us finance & Money
- write for us fashion
- write for us gardening
- write for us UK
- write for us gadgets
- write for us graphic design
- write for us gifts
- write for us health and wellness
- write for us health and fitness
- write for us humor
- write for us hiking
- write for us Montreal
- write for us Quebec
- write for us Canada
- write for us healthcare
- write for us home design
- write for us interior design
- write for us Lifestyle
- write for us Fashion/strong
- write for us Shopping
- Keyword + intext: “this is a sponsored post”
- Keyword + intext: “this was a sponsored post”
- Keyword + intext: “this is a paid post”
- Keyword + intext: “this was a paid post”
- Keyword + intext: “this is a Sponsored review”
- Keyword + intext: “this was a Sponsored review”
- Keyword + intext: “this is a paid review”
- Keyword + intext: “this was a paid review”
SEO Trench team
Our team has the competence necessary to integrate your brand name with the world of the Internet properly.
We can assist you in determining your goals as well as target audience, developing engaging material that is quickly shareable amongst your possible consumers.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Making use off the Google pay per click (PPC) immediately offers a positive influence on your brand name as well as enables it to reach more possible customers.
Make your web content conveniently accessible to search engines. Our team is ready to boost your rankings and improve your website traffics.
We also offer SEO content writer services, today the content is king no content, no visitors. All website needs content. You do not have time. We take care of it!